Other than maybe The Bill, there doesn’t tend to be much happening over at Foxtel’s UKTV but that’s all going to change for one weekend this month. The channel will be televising the great Glastonbury Festival all across Australia. So for whatever reason you couldn’t make it on the day, it’s all good.
The program will be hosted by Jo Whiley and Lauren Laverne and will cover around 6 hours of the festival, airing a short time after it’s all wrapped up. It’s yet to be confirmed which sections of the line up will be televised, or even which stages but it will apparently be a healthy cross section of the full three days.
The special will air from 3am on Monday, 1st July and will air again the following evening at 5pm, but you can always just IQ it. This year’s line up has lived up to the impossible bench mark the festival has become known for so, regardless of when you tune in, chances are you’ll catch a moment of greatness.
In the meantime, check this fascinating mini-doco about Glasto’s unsung heroes below.
Watch: Glastonbury 2013 – The Bin Painters
- Foreign Correspondent: Glastonbury Festival 2013 – Part 2
- Foreign Correspondent: Glastonbury Festival 2013 – Part 1
- Woman Gives Birth Following Rolling Stones Glastonbury Performance
- What We Missed At Glastonbury Festival 2013
- Baby Spotted Crowd Surfing At Glastonbury 2013