Looking Hot marks track number 3 to be released from No Doubt‘s soon-to-be released album Push and Shove, which is set for release September 24. The band have also explained how despite being productive, their studio time was very unstructured.
The tune follows hot on the heels of previous singles Settle Down and Push and Shove, which are also set to feature on the album, which is coming to you through Interscope. This will be the band’s first studio effort since 2001, when they began to lay low after the release of their last album Rock Steady.
It turns out that it was a little more tricky to shake off the dust than they first thought, with frontwoman Gwen Steffani telling MTV that “we don’t know what we’re doing. Everything’s basically a series of accidents and mistakes”.
Stay tuned for more updates from the album, and sure-to-arrive-soon tour dates. (Fingers crossed)
- No Doubt Offer Apology For Offensive Music Video ‘Looking Hot’
- No Doubt Settle 3-Year Legal Battle With Activision
- No Doubt: “We’re Planning On Coming Back (To Australia)”
- No Doubt – Making Everything Exciting Again
- Gwen Stefani Recorded New No Doubt Album In A Blackened Room
- Gwen Stefani Won’t Be Doing Any More Solo Records