It’s all hands on deck now within the Parkway Drive camp. With their latest doco Home Is for the Heartless still hot off the press, word has come through that the band’s 4th studio release is now complete.
No name for the album has surfaced yet, but we do know that the lads spent a solid two months heads down within the Sunset Lodge Studios in LA, according to Bombshellzine. After um-ing and er-ing over their selection of producer, the band chose Matt Hyde to oversee their studio time. Having worked on previous projects such as Slayer, Sum 41, Alkaline Trio, Hatebreed and Children of Bodom, it will be interesting to see how he spins the well-known Parkway Drive heaviness.
This release will be the fisrt musical offering from the band since their 2010 album Deep Blue, although recently a film called Home Is for the Heartless was released: a scenic travel doco turn metal film clip showcasing the band’s adventures through some pretty backward places.
Alternative Press spoke shop with the band while they were in the studio; you can check it out here. Stay tuned for tracklisting, album name, artwork and all that other good stuff, which is sure to come soon.
- #Parkway Drive
- Parkway Drive Add Under-18 Shows For Melbourne And Perth On Anniversary Tour
- Parkway Drive Rock The Post-Apocalypse In ‘Wild Eyes’ Music Video
- Parkway Drive Announce 10th Anniversary Australian Tour
- Download Festival 2013 Adds More Than 30 New Bands To Lineup
- Parkway Drive Hit Gold Status With ‘Atlas’