This will be literal and metophorical music to the ears of both Pierce the Veil fans and Sleeping with Sirens fans. In an interview today with Music Feeds, PTV vocalist Vic Fuentes confirmed that Sleeping with Sirens vocalist Kellin Quinn will be joining them on stage at Soundwave to perform the band’s new single King for a Day.
The track is an easy favourite off the release and has been the first to receive the full video clip service. The band confessed to teasing the fans with bootlegged leaks of the clip, “That was all on purpose, all under our control,” Fuentes told Feeds.
Quinn recently performed the song with the band at their recent Warped Tour performance, and seeing as how the bands are both set to hit the stage at Soundwave, they will be giving Australian fans the same privilege. “I only just noticed [That Sleeping with Sirens are also performing] so yeah, we’ll definitely be doing that.”
With some of the greatest bands on the planet in close quarters for Soundwave, we are sure to witness some amazing live collaborations that we would normally only hear about two days after it happened, at Leads or something like that. So far, the awesomeness of the lineup hasn’t been lost on the majority of fans, and now with some of their favourite bands mix and matching, it’s sure to make those grins even bigger.
Check out the clip below for King for a Day feat. Kellin Quinn. If you’ve ever wanted to see PTV and SWS hold up a band with serious steel, here it is.
- We Spoke To The Aussie Guy Behind That Epic Pop-Punk Proposal
- Watch Sleeping With Sirens, New Found Glory, In Hearts Wake & More Help A “Pop-Punk Proposal”
- Sleeping With Sirens Release Music Video For ‘Congratulations’ Featuring Matty Mullins
- Sleeping With Sirens Part Ways With Guitarist Jesse Lawson
- Sylosis Members Hospitalised Following RV Crash, Cancel Remaining Shows
- Pierce The Veil Release ‘This Is A Wasteland’ Documentary Trailer