Just when you thought there’s no way Queens Of The Stone Age can cram any more guests onto their upcoming album, â€¦Like Clockwork, 3 new collaborators have been revealed in a new press release, as well as the band announcing an imminent world tour.
Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys), Jon Theodore (The Mars Volta) and electronic artist James Lavelle are the 3 names that will now sit alongside Dave Grohl, Nick Oliveri, Trent Reznor, Sir Elton John, Jake Shears, Mark Lanegan and Joey Castillo in what is shaping up to be a colossal release from QOTSA when their sixth studio album drops in June.
Queens Of The Stone Age have also announced that in support of â€¦Like Clockwork, the band will embark on an extensive world tour. Although no official dates have been released, the upcoming world tour is the first time QOTSA have set foot onstage since 2011 behind the re-release of their 1998 self-titled debut.
And just case you’re wondering who the hell is actually IN Queens Of The Stone Age at the moment, QOTSA are Josh Homme, Troy Van Leeuwen, Dean Fertita and Michael Shuman.
- Queens Of The Stone Age And Nick Oliveri Will Reunite For One Show
- 9 Things Everyone’s Talking About After Reading & Leeds Festival 2014
- Josh Homme’s Awkward First Meeting With Arctic Monkeys Crushed Any “Cool-Guy BS”
- Josh Homme: “There’s A Lot Of New Queens Of The Stone Age Songs”
- Watch Josh Homme Play Brand-New Song, ‘Villains Of Circumstance’
- How Much It’ll Really Cost You To Book Your Favourite Bands