Just as she’s about to board the plane to head to Australia for Splendour in the Grass next weekend, a new clip has surfaced for indie songstress Lana Del Rey.
The clip is for her song Summertime Sadness, and it has been released as the latest single in Germany and Austria off her mega-selling debut album Born to Die.
The video was directed by Kyle Newman and Spencer Susser and is now up to view on Universal Germany’s website.
Del Rey’s visit to Australia next week will be much welcomed by her legion of fans after she cancelled her tour dates in March earlier this year.
Along with performing at the sold-out Splendour, she’ll also be doing two sideshows each in Melbourne and Sydney – but there aren’t many tickets left for them either. Get all the details here.
- Drake, The Black Keys Headline New York’s Governors Ball 2015
- Lana Del Rey Details “Noirish” Third Album, ‘Honeymoon’
- Marilyn Manson Explains His Role In Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video
- Hear Two New Lana Del Rey Tracks From Tim Burton’s ‘Big Eyes’
- Hear A Preview Of Lana Del Rey’s New Song ‘Big Eyes’
- Marilyn Manson Denies Involvement In Leaked Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video