Just as she’s about to board the plane to head to Australia for Splendour in the Grass next weekend, a new clip has surfaced for indie songstress Lana Del Rey.
The clip is for her song Summertime Sadness, and it has been released as the latest single in Germany and Austria off her mega-selling debut album Born to Die.
The video was directed by Kyle Newman and Spencer Susser and is now up to view on Universal Germany’s website.
Del Rey’s visit to Australia next week will be much welcomed by her legion of fans after she cancelled her tour dates in March earlier this year.
Along with performing at the sold-out Splendour, she’ll also be doing two sideshows each in Melbourne and Sydney – but there aren’t many tickets left for them either. Get all the details here.
- Marilyn Manson Denies Involvement In Leaked Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video
- Eminem Pisses Off Just About Everybody With New Shady Records Cypher
- Chet Faker Is One Of The Most Blogged About Artists Of 2014
- Dan Auerbach Recounts Lana Del Rey’s Label Backflipping On ‘Ultraviolence’
- Lana Del Rey Teases 2014 Australian Tour
- Frances Bean Cobain To Lana Del Rey: “Stop Romanticising Death”