Just as she’s about to board the plane to head to Australia for Splendour in the Grass next weekend, a new clip has surfaced for indie songstress Lana Del Rey.
The clip is for her song Summertime Sadness, and it has been released as the latest single in Germany and Austria off her mega-selling debut album Born to Die.
The video was directed by Kyle Newman and Spencer Susser and is now up to view on Universal Germany’s website.
Del Rey’s visit to Australia next week will be much welcomed by her legion of fans after she cancelled her tour dates in March earlier this year.
Along with performing at the sold-out Splendour, she’ll also be doing two sideshows each in Melbourne and Sydney – but there aren’t many tickets left for them either. Get all the details here.
- #Lana Del Rey
- New Lana Del Rey Track ‘Queen Of Disaster’ Leaks
- Amy Winehouse’s Father Disapproves Of Beyoncé & André 3000′s ‘Back To Black’ Cover
- LISTEN: Lana Del Rey Streams Complete ‘Young & Beautiful’ From ‘The Great Gatsby’ Soundtrack
- Listen: The Great Gatsby Official Soundtrack Sample: Gotye, The xx, Sia + More
- Listen: Lana Del Rey’s New Tune From ‘The Great Gatsby’ – Sneak Peek