Just as she’s about to board the plane to head to Australia for Splendour in the Grass next weekend, a new clip has surfaced for indie songstress Lana Del Rey.
The clip is for her song Summertime Sadness, and it has been released as the latest single in Germany and Austria off her mega-selling debut album Born to Die.
The video was directed by Kyle Newman and Spencer Susser and is now up to view on Universal Germany’s website.
Del Rey’s visit to Australia next week will be much welcomed by her legion of fans after she cancelled her tour dates in March earlier this year.
Along with performing at the sold-out Splendour, she’ll also be doing two sideshows each in Melbourne and Sydney – but there aren’t many tickets left for them either. Get all the details here.
- #Lana Del Rey
- The 8 Weirdest Bits From Lana Del Rey’s NSFW Short Film ‘Tropico’
- Lana Del Rey Unveils New NSFW ‘Tropico’ Trailer
- Lana Del Rey Shares Trailer For Upcoming Short-Film ‘Tropico’
- Lana Del Rey Mopes About Second Album: “I Don’t Really Hear A Next One”
- New Lana Del Rey Leak ‘Baby Blue Love’ Surfaces Online