Guitar god Slash has teamed up with Mativision to create a super sweet new iTunes app called Slash 360 – The Apocalyptic Love Sessions. According to an article by Loudwire, the app allows viewers the chance to virtually enter the studio and watch Slash, Myles Kennedy, and the Conspirators perform Slash’s latest record Apocalyptic Love.
As seem in the below preview, the Mativision app gives you the ability to control the camera, rotating the shot 360 degrees around the studio and zooming in on different band members as they perform the new material. The app is available now on iTunes for the sum of $5.49.
Watch: Slash – The Apocalyptic Love Sessions – Preview
- Michael Jackson Is Now Being Blamed For Guns N’ Roses’ Split
- Slash, Steel Panther – Melbourne, Festival Hall 26/02/15
- Soundwave 2015 Setlists: Slipknot, Faith No More, Smashing Pumpkins & More
- Watch Slash Jam With Jeff Bridges & Conan O’Brien
- Slash, Steel Panther Sidewaves Announced
- Basically Everyone Played At Dave Grohl’s Birthday Gig