Guitar god Slash has teamed up with Mativision to create a super sweet new iTunes app called Slash 360 – The Apocalyptic Love Sessions. According to an article by Loudwire, the app allows viewers the chance to virtually enter the studio and watch Slash, Myles Kennedy, and the Conspirators perform Slash’s latest record Apocalyptic Love.
As seem in the below preview, the Mativision app gives you the ability to control the camera, rotating the shot 360 degrees around the studio and zooming in on different band members as they perform the new material. The app is available now on iTunes for the sum of $5.49.
Watch: Slash – The Apocalyptic Love Sessions – Preview
- Slash: “Rock And Roll Is Starting To Show Its Teeth Right Now”
- Westfest 2015 First Lineup Arrives Next Week
- Slash Confirms Soundwave Festival Sideshows
- WATCH: Stone Temple Pilots Play With Slash And Duff; Release Statement About Weiland Lawsuit
- The Dead Daisies Release Interactive Short Film For Lock ‘N’ Load Featuring Slash
- Slash Jumps On Stage With DJ Chuckie And Betatraxx At Ultra Music Festival