Disco legend Giorgio Moroder has finally announced that his first album in 30 years, Déjà Vu, will be released this June. What’s more, the uber-talented Italian producer has also shared the album’s title track, which features Australia’s very own singer-songwriter extraordinaire, Sia.
Déjà Vu (below) sees Sia move from a soft croon to belting out huge pop hooks, backed by a funky ’70s pop vibe with disco-infused guitars and that always reliable four-on-the-floor beat. Stream the track in full, below.
The Déjà Vu album, which will be Moroder’s 21st full-length effort, currently has an Australian digital release date of 12th June, and features other high-profile collabs with the likes of Charli XCX, Mikky Ekko, Britney Spears and Kelis. Catch the album’s full tracklist, below.
Listen: Giorgio Moroder – Déjà Vu (feat. Sia)
Déjà Vu Tracklist:
1. 4 U With Love
2. Déjà Vu feat. Sia
3. Diamonds feat. Charli XCX
4. Don’t Let Go feat. Mikky Ekko
5. Right Here, Right Now feat. Kylie Minogue
6. Tempted feat. Matthew Koma
7. 74 is the New 24
8. Tom’s Diner feat. Britney Spears (Suzanne Vega cover)
9. Wildstar feat. Foxes
10. Back and Forth feat. Kelis
11. I Do This For You feat. Marlene
12. La Disco