Nile Rodgers & Chic have announced a handful of headline shows across Australia in October. The band had already been locked in as headliners of Adelaide’s Harvest Rock and the Melbourne International Jazz Festival.
The band have now added three additional headline shows to the run, kicking things off in Brisbane on Friday, 20th October, with performances in Sydney and Fremantle to follow. The tour will finish up with the Harvest Rock set on Saturday, 28th October. See the full run of dates below.
CHIC: ‘Le Freak’
“The pandemic had kept us away from our fans in Australia and New Zealand for too long,” Rodgers said in a statement. “But now we are coming back to kick off the summer with good times.”
The band will play a show alongside singer Chaka Khan at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl to open the Melbourne International Jazz Festival on Saturday, 21st October, supported by Kaiit and Melbourne crew Horns of Leroy.
Nile Rodgers & CHIC 2023 Australian Tour
- Friday, 20th October – Fortitude Music Hall, Brisbane
- Saturday, 21st October – Melbourne International Jazz Festival
- Wednesday, 25th October – Enmore Theatre, Sydney
- Friday, 27th October – Fremantle Prison, Fremantle
- Saturday, 28th October – Harvest Rock Festival, Adelaide
Tickets go on sale Thursday, 7th September via Live Nation.