Need to have a bit of a friend clean-out on Facebook? A new app is here to help.
By logging into Facebook and clicking on this link here – you can immediately find out which of your friends ‘like’ those painful, commercial radio-hogging, cliché Canadian rockers known as Nickelback.
Yep, the link will deliver you a list of your friends who dig tunes by the band who are responsible for tracks such as their predictable new single Lullaby.
Last year, Nickelback were rated as the world’s ‘Number One Musical Turnoff’ by music dating website Tastebuds.fm, edging out the likes of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.
The band also took another dive in the credibility stakes earlier this year when it was revealed that frontman Chad Croeger – often referred to as the human Paddle Pop Lion – is collaborating with fellow Canadian music fiend Avril Lavinge for her new album.
And, what’s more, the band are threatening an Australian tour for their new album Here and Now later this year.
For more info on why Nickleback are loved by some and loathed by more around the globe – check out this funny article on the band at Cracked.com.
Here is footage of Portugal fans throwing rocks at the band and sending them off stage after two songs.
- Rolling Stone Readers’ Worst Acts Of The ’90s Include Creed, Hanson And…Nirvana?
- Chad Kroeger: “I Paid One Of Our Drum Techs To Stick His Penis In A Fan”
- Chicago Mayor Denies Accusations Of Liking Nickleback
- Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Collaborating With Avril Lavinge
- Nickelback Lash Out At Twitter Hates And Threaten Australian Tour
- Nickelback Respond To Detroit Lions Petition