Justin Timberlake has announced his first world tour in 6 years, bringing The 20/20 Experience to a smattering of countries around the globe, including Australia. This will be JT’s first trip Down Under since his 2007 FutureSex/LoveSounds tour, which stopped in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
The 20/20 World Tour kicks off in Montreal on 31st October, with only Canadian and US dates locked in so far, but according to an update to the official J. Tizbanger website more dates for North America, Europe, South America and Australia are to be revealed soon. The current string of dates ends in February 2014, so expect to see the Suit And Tie singer head our way in early to mid 2014.
JT recently confirmed that a second installment of his latest studio release, The 20/20 Experience, is to be released on 30th September. The 20/20 Experience (2 of 2) will feature 10 new tracks, a combination of out-takes and new studio sessions.
Timberlake is about to kick off his Legends of the Summer co-headlining tour of America with Jay-Z.
- More Shows Added To Justin Timberlake’s 2014 Australian Tour
- Justin Timberlake Australian Tour Dates Announced
- Justin Timberlake Teases Spring 2014 Australian Tour
- Justin Timberlake, Kanye West Australian Tour Announcements Imminent?
- The Most Pirated Artists Of 2013