Could Muse be returning to slay the Pyramid Stage as one of the headliners for Glastonbury 2013? Given their latest announcement of European shows in June/July 2013, they may just pay Worthy Farm a visit.
NME reports that the band announced a handful of stadium dates in Belgium, France and Italy last night. Interestingly, there’s nothing booked on Saturday, 29th or Sunday, 30th of June, which are the final two days of Glastonbury. There are also no UK dates mentioned in the announcement.
Following shows in Belgium, Paris, Nice and Turin, the band take a break for a week or so before rounding things off with a show in Rome. There’s also a huge gap between their first show of the tour in Amsterdam on June 4 and their show at Rotsellar in Belgium on June 18.
Muse released their new album The Second Law back in September. If you’re going to be in Europe next year and want to see the guys live, tickets go on sale on September 23.
Muse Europe Stadium Dates – June/July 2013:
Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Werchter Festival Site, Rotselaar, Belgium
June 21 and 22
Stade De France, Paris, France
Stade Charles Ehrmann, Nice, France
Stadio Olimpico, Turin, Italy
Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy
- Here’s Everything We Know About Muse’s New Album
- Is This Our First Hint At Who’s Playing Splendour 2015?
- Muse In The Studio With AC/DC Producer For New Album
- Muse Share Images And Video From New Album Sessions
- Muse’s Dom Howard: “Seven Day Countdown To Album Number Seven”
- New Muse Album Will Deal With World War III And More