Soundwave-bound US pop-punksters Paramore have given us a short-and-sweet preview of the first single from their forthcoming self-titled album, due for release in April.
As DIY reports, a short clip – lasting just under a minute – has been posted with footage of the band making their new album, along with a short snippet of their new single, Now.
The track will be available for full download on iTunes on January 22. Watch the teaser video at the bottom of this page.
Frontwoman Hayley Williams gave an insight into the track when she wrote a blog post about the impending album release a while back.
“The first single off the album is called ‘Now’. Not really sure what else to say except for we love this song. It just feels like the perfect way to start this new journey we are embarking on not only as a band but as a movement. To show people that you can lose battles but come back and win full on wars. You can rise from ashes. You can make something out of even less than nothing. The only thing you have to do is keep moving forward!”
Paramore will be in Australia for Soundwave in Feburary and March. They’ll also do a sold-out Sidewave in Sydney on February 21.
- Paramore, You Me At Six, twenty one pilots – Entertainment Centre, Brisbane 09/01/14
- Paramore Unveil Music Video For New Single ‘Daydreaming’
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Applauds Chvrches’ Lauren Mayberry’s ‘Misogyny’ Piece
- Paramore Announce Australian Tour With You Me At Six, January 2014
- Paramore Animate ‘Anklebiters’ For Latest Video Offering