News

Strawberry Fields Announce 2022 Lineup

The team at Strawberry Fields have announced their stacked all-Australian lineup for 2022.

A few weeks back, organisers were forced to postpone the already-scheduled festival due to the COVID-19 restrictions currently in place in New South Wales. It was due to take place later this month on the banks of the Murray River.

Alongside the lineup, organisers have set new dates for the festival, this time taking place over two weekends in March and April next year, with each weekend operating at 50% capacity.

“We’re so grateful to our fans, artists, staff and Tocumwal for enduring with us over the past 18 months of constant uncertainty and pivots,” said co-promoter Tara Benney.

“It’s clear how desperate everyone is for the opportunity to come together as a community and enjoy music and art again.

“We take this responsibility seriously, and will be doing everything in our power to deliver an unforgettable experience.”

Strawberry Fields sold out in just 60 seconds at the beginning of 2021. Next year’s lineup will feature 100% Australian acts, with a huge array of electronic musicians, DJs, rappers, and bands set to take the stage.

The festival have also guaranteed a 90% refund on tickets if they’ll be forced to cancel next year’s event due to COVID-19. Organisers have said that the remaining 10% may only cover a fraction of their costs, they believe that refunding the majority of a cost of a ticket is the right thing to do.

Ticketholders will be able to choose their preference of weekend, and will be guaranteed a full refund if their desired weekend is no longer available to attend.

There will be an official ticket resale opening up closer to the event for those that missed out on tickets.

Check out the full lineup and event details below.

Strawberry Fields 2022

25th – 27th March & 1st – 3rd April

Tocumwal, NSW

Tickets: Sold Out

Weekend One

30/70

Ajak Kwai

Akosia

Aria

Ayebatonye

Baker Boy

Black Jesus Experience

Cinta T

Close Counters

Cut Copy [DJ Set]

Dean Turnley

Digital Afrika

DJ Bertie

DJ Luv You

DJ PGZ

Donny Benet

Doppel

Doppel & Child

Eden Burns

FHUO pres. Fia Fiell, Louis McCoy, Raag & Rev Lon

FOSHE

Glass Beams

Havana Meets Kingston

Honeysmack

IN2STELLAR

IZY

Kee’ahn

King Stingray

Late Nite Tuff Guy

Market Memories

Merve

Moe Aloha

Mood Swing & Chevy Bass

Moontide Ensemble

Nomadic Rhythms

OJ KUSH

Rona

Roy Blues

Sleep D

SO.Crates

Sriracha

Still Here pres. Allara, Bumpy,

DRMNGNOW, Water Streets

Surprise Chef

Suseri

The New Language

The Regime

Tornado Wallace

Uone

Wax’o Paradiso

Weekend Two

Adriana

Akosia

Bec Grenfell

Big Susan

Boogs

Cinta T

Close Counters

Digital Afrika

DJ Luv You

Don Glori

Donny Benet

Ehsan Gelsi pres. The Oolluu

FHUO pres. Aera, Chomley, Louis McCoy & Sophie Macalister.

Hiatus Kaiyote

Ignaysh

IN2STELLAR

IZY

Jack Nelson

Jennifer Loveless

King Sally

King Stingray

Luke Vecchio

Manchild b2b Miss Goldie

Merve

Moktar

Mood Swing & Chevy Bass

Moontide Ensemble

Mr Pitiful

OJ KUSH

Roy Blues

Sam Alfred

SHOUSE & the Communitas Choir

Sleep D

SO.Crates

SOJU Gang

Steve Ward

Still Here pres. Allara, Bumpy,

DRMNGNOW, JK-47, Paul Gorrie

Sunnyside

Surprise Chef

Tahina Arena

The Journey

The Regime

The Rookies pres. Glass Beams, Middle

Name Dance Band, Natalie Slade, Proto

Moro, The Rest is Silence, DJ Zepherin

Saint

The Seven Ups

Toni Yotzi

Tornado Wallace

Wax’o Paradiso

Wilma

Latest on Music Feeds

Load more