Lil Wayne has done a stint in hospital after suffering from multiple seizures during a shoot for a music video in Los Angeles. According to TMZ, Wayne was taken to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in LA on Tuesday, 12th March and discharged after several hours on Wednesday, 13th March.
As reported by NME, this makes the third time in 6 months that Lil Wayne has been hospitalised. In October last year Wayne experienced “seizures like symptoms” during two separate flights. Wayne later revealed he has been prescribed medication to help manage seizures.
Reportedly Lil Wayne is feeling much better since his latest health scare and the rapper will still release his second to last album I Am Not A Human Being II later this month on 26th March.
Hopefully Wayne was a little more hospitable towards hospital staff then he was towards Quincy Jones’ lawyer during a deposition last September. Watch the wackiness.
- #Lil Wayne
- Papoose Makes Unscheduled Appearance On Stage At Summer Jam
- Drake’s Dad Leaks Album Tracklist Showing Collabs With Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake & Frank Ocean
- Lil Wayne Dropped By Mountain Dew Over Offensive Lyrics
- Lil Wayne “Acknowledges” Till Family Pain, Still No Apology
- Lil Wayne Hate Crime Lyric Threatens Corporate Endorsement Deal