Signs of life are emitting from within the camp Tom Delonge’s other band Angels & Airwaves, with a video posted on the Blink-182 guitarist’s Instagram. The clip bears the hashtag #StrangeTimes and features audio of what is thought to be a brand-new track from the outfit.
Using our INCREDIBLE powers of deduction, we’ve theorised that the track will be titled Strange Times, and featured on the band’s forthcoming album. Though there’s been talk of films, and various other creative conquests, this will be the first cold, hard music from the band since 2011’s Love II.
From the brief snippet – which won’t be enough to satisfy you, but more then enough to win your intrigue – we can tell that the new jam will represent the more boppy side of a band who have become known for their atmospheric, epic themes. Hell, the track wouldn’t be such a departure if it made its way onto a new Blink record.
Delonge finds it very hard to still his constantly tweeting fingers, so prepare for more updates and teasers in the near future.
- Tom DeLonge Has Two Angels And Airwaves Records, Two Solo LPs & A Shitload Of Books To Release In 2015
- This Is What Blink-182 Sounds Like Without Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Is Releasing Four Albums This Year
- This Is What Blink-182 Look Like, Now All The Fighting Has Stopped
- A New Tom DeLonge Track ‘New World’ Has Landed
- Travis Barker Thinks Tom DeLonge Should “Man Up And Quit” Blink-182