Signs of life are emitting from within the camp Tom Delonge’s other band Angels & Airwaves, with a video posted on the Blink-182 guitarist’s Instagram. The clip bears the hashtag #StrangeTimes and features audio of what is thought to be a brand-new track from the outfit.
Using our INCREDIBLE powers of deduction, we’ve theorised that the track will be titled Strange Times, and featured on the band’s forthcoming album. Though there’s been talk of films, and various other creative conquests, this will be the first cold, hard music from the band since 2011’s Love II.
From the brief snippet – which won’t be enough to satisfy you, but more then enough to win your intrigue – we can tell that the new jam will represent the more boppy side of a band who have become known for their atmospheric, epic themes. Hell, the track wouldn’t be such a departure if it made its way onto a new Blink record.
Delonge finds it very hard to still his constantly tweeting fingers, so prepare for more updates and teasers in the near future.
- Tom DeLonge Discusses Blink-182’s New Album Plans
- Music Feeds Podcast Episode #129: Angels & Airwaves
- Blink 182’s Tom DeLonge Picks Up Film Festival Award
- Angels And Airwaves Stream ‘Paralyzed’ From New Album ‘The Dream Walker’
- Tom DeLonge Reconfirms New Blink-182 Album, Apologises For Delay
- Hoppus And Barker “Waiting” For New Blink-182 Album