New York rap-rock crew Fun Lovin’ Criminals will return to Australia in 2024 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their second album 100% Colombian. The band – which is now composed of Brian “Fast” Leiser, Frank Benbini and Naim Cortazzi – will play eight dates across the country in February, beginning in Wollongong on Wednesday, 14th February.
FLC will head to Sydney, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Fremantle, where the tour ends on Saturday, 24th February. See the full list of dates and details below; tickets are on sale now.
Fun Lovin’ Criminals: ‘Korean Bodega’
100% Colombian arrived in 1998 and featured one of the band’s best-known singles, ‘Korean Bodega’. The album followed the band’s breakout record Come Find Yourself , which contained their biggest single ‘Scooby Snacks’.
“It will be an honour to perform the songs from 100% Colombian to our fans,” Fast, the band’s sole surviving original member, said in a statement. “This album holds a special place in their hearts and we are committed to delivering unforgettable performances while bringing a fresh energy to the stage.”
Former frontperson Huey Morgan departed the band in 2021. Fast is now the lead vocalist. “Huey has officially confirmed his departure from the band. We wish him all the best with his endeavours,” the band wrote in a statement. “We will continue as Fun Lovin’ Criminals because of the love and dedication we have for our music and our fans.”
Fun Lovin’ Criminals 2024 Australian Tour
- Wednesday, 14th February – University of Wollongong, Wollongong NSW
- Thursday, 15th February – Metro Theatre, Sydney NSW
- Friday, 16th February – Triffid, Newstead QLD
- Saturday, 17th February – Miami Marketta, Gold Coast QLD (Venue change)
- Wednesday, 21st February – Kambri, Canberra ACT
- Thursday, 22nd February – Northcote Theatre, Melbourne VIC
- Friday, 23rd February – Unibar, Adelaide SA
- Saturday, 24th February – Freo.Social, Perth WA
Tickets on sale now.