Laneway Festival has revealed its full 2024 lineup, with UK rapper Stormzy, US singer-songwriter Dominic Fike, and alt-R&B hitmaker Steve Lacy locked in as headliners. There’ll be plenty of artists making their Australian debut at the festival, including
Suki Waterhouse, Hemlocke Springs, Paris Texas, Faye Webster, and more.
On the local front, there’ll be sets from Angie McMahon, Confidence Man, Teenage Dads, rapper JK-47, and emerging hip hop and soul artist Miss Kaninna. Stormzy and Dominic Fike will appear exclusively at the festival; Steve Lacy will be exclusive for all cities except for Sydney.
Steve Lacy: ‘Bad Habit’
UPDATE 17/11/2023: Suki Waterhouse Pulls Out of Laneway 2024, Cordae Added to the Lineup
Laneway 2024 will kick off at the Brisbane Showgrounds on Saturday, 3rd, February, with the Sydney event happening a day later. The festival will land in Adelaide on Friday, 9th February, while Melbourne and Perth will close out the run on Saturday, 10th and Sunday, 11th February, respectively.
Laneway is also returning to New Zealand this year, with an Auckland event scheduled for Tuesday, 6th February.
Laneway Festival 2024 Lineup
- Stormzy (Exclusive)
- Steve Lacy (Exclusive)
- Dominic Fike (Exclusive)
- AJ Tracey
- Angie McMahon
- Confidence Man
- Dope Lemon
- Faye Webster
- Nia Archives
- Paris Texas
- Skin On Skin
- Teenage Dads
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra
- DOMi & JD BECK
- Hemlocke Springs
- Miss Kaninna
- Pretty Girl
Laneway Festival 2024 Dates & Venues
- Saturday, 3rd February – Brisbane Showgrounds, Brisbane/Turrbal Targun
- Sunday, 4th February – Sydney Showground, Burramattagal and Wangal Land
- Tuesday, 6th February – Western Springs, Auckland/Tāmaki Makaurau
- Friday, 9th February – Bonython Park, Adelaide/Kaurna Yerta
- Saturday, 10th February – The Park, Flemington Melbourne/Wurundjeri Biik
- Sunday, 11th February – Wellington Square, Perth/Whadjuk Boodjar
You can sign up to the pre-sale here.