Milky Chance are set to appear at the 2024 Party in the Paddock and Vintage Vibes festivals. The German folk and pop duo have now confirmed details of an Australian headline tour, which will begin at Metropolis Fremantle on Friday, 26th January. From there, Clemens Rehbein and Philipp Dausch will play shows in Brisbane, Auckland, Melbourne and Sydney across late January and early February.
Milky Chance were recently included on the lineup for the inaugural Now & Again festival in Melbourne. However, the festival isn’t listed on the pair’s website or in the official Australian tour press release, which backs up reports Now & Again is on the brink of collapse. Find all the tour details below.
Milky Chance – ‘Stolen Dance’
Milky Chance broke through with their debut single, ‘Stolen Dance’, more than a decade ago. They’ve lived in the shadow of the song’s enormous international success – billions of streams, multi-platinum certification in Australia and the US – ever since, while continuing to release new music.
Their latest album, Living in a Haze, came out in June 2023. The title track is one of three singles from the album to attract significant love on streaming services.
Milky Chance 2024 Australian Tour
- Friday, 26th January – Metropolis Fremantle, Perth WA
- Saturday, 27th January – Vintage Vibes @ Tomich Wines, Woodside SA
- Sunday, 28th January – The Tivoli, Brisbane QLD
- Wednesday, 31st January – Powerstation, Auckland NZ
- Friday, 2nd February – The Forum, Melbourne VIC
- Tuesday, 6th February – Enmore Theatre, Sydney NSW
- Friday, 9th February – Party In The Paddock @ Quercus Park, Carrick TAS
Tickets via Untitled