Posts by Marc Zanotti

News

Deap Vally Splendour Sideshows Announced For July

Deap Vally will be returning to Australia for Splendour In The Grass 2013 and have just announced that they’ll be playing their own sideshows in Sydney and Melbourne while in the country. The rock n’ rollin’ duo of Lindsey Troy and Julie Edwards already blew through Australia earlier this year for a brief promo tour […]

News

Kanye West Deletes Entire Twitter Feed Bar One Mysterious Tweet

Kanye West’s latest Kanye West move has seen him delete 99.99% of his usually over-active Twitter feed. The remaining 0.01% (MATHS!) is one solitary tweet that reads “June Eighteen”. It’s not known whether this is the release date of a new album, single or the due date of Kimanye’s baby. Whatever the case the process […]

News

Daryl Braithwaite Confirms Daft Punk Sample, Thought They Were A Metal Band

Daryl Braithwaite has confirmed that Daft Punk sampled his former band Sherbet. According to Braithwaite, Daft Punk used a portion of We Ride Tonight, from the Sherbs’ 1981 album Defying Gravity, for their new track, Contact. Contact is the final track on Daft Punk’s upcoming record Random Access Memories, which is due out Friday, 17th […]

News

Empire of the Sun Debut Brand-New Video For ‘Alive’

Alive, the first single lifted from Empire of the Sun’s second album Ice On The Dune has just come of age with the premiere of the track’s music video. The clip sees Nick Littlemore and Luke Steele in their usual casual, outdoorsy EOTS attire singing atop mountains and deep in the forest, as you do. […]

Load more