Florida emo rockers Anberlin have announced an Australian tour in the second half of January 2024. The band, who love Jesus Christ, will play headline shows in Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. It’s their first trip to Australia since 2019.
Anberlin have a long-standing relationship with Australian audiences – they’ve been coming here since 2005, shortly after the release of their second album, Never Take Friendship Personal. The band’s most recent releases are the EPs Silverline (2022) and Convinced (2023). They haven’t released a full-length album since 2014’s Lowborn.
Anberlin – ‘Lacerate’
Anberlin 2024 Australian Tour
- Sunday, 21st January – Astor Theatre, Perth WA
- Tuesday, 23rd January – The Gov, Adelaide SA
- Thursday, 25th January – Enmore Theatre, Sydney NSW
- Friday, 26th January – The Tivoli, Brisbane QLD
- Sunday, 28th January – Northcote Theatre, Melbourne VIC
Tickets via Destroy All Lines